The family-owned, Southern California chain of boutique hotels, has graciously offered to donate in support of area needs. To date, their contributions will include:
- Partially Used Toiletries (which will be forwarded to area agencies and churches servicing the homeless, where approved) Soaps may be melted down in to new uses at agencies such as Canyon Acres.
- Blankets which are being replaced, which will be forwarded to area agencies, such as Canyon Acres and San Diego Mission Valley Baptist Church for distribution to local homeless.
- Alarm clocks, also being replaced, which will be forwarded to Canyon Acres and other area agencies which can best use them.
Receptacles will be placed in housekeeping to collect the items. When the receptacles are full, the housekeeping director may request a pickup by:
- Placing a phone call to SG & Associates, 949.485.5098
- Sending an email to: AyresPU@sgassoc.com
- Use the form below to submit the request.
Hotel name & location, Contact name & number; any special information or instructions.
Pickup and replacement should occur within 72 hours.