SG & Associates @ Jasons' Catering
Following discussions with Jason, Friday, August 30th, 2010, the following is proposed:
Starting on or after September 1, 2010:
- Jason will cover the following with his partner, David for approval
- Jason will provide Sharon with a key.
- Sharon will commence working, during the day in, using a rear section of the restaurant as her office.
- SGA will commence scheduling fund-raisers, Wednesday, Thursday and/or Friday Nights (for Ehsan) on or about 9/16/2010, to be held in the restaurant:
- Upper level, for larger group(s) >20
- Lower level, smaller groups
- Other events, as possible for other charities, etc.
- Together, we will design final Vision of Unity & Peace (www.visionofunityandpeace.com) packaging for:
- Box lunches
- Outdoor Banners
- Trinkets ?
- Fund-raiser packets
- Ehsan will plan to work outdoors, on occassion, and be available to 'sign' items.
- Artwork display throughout ....copies only.
- SGA will market and open "Eyes on You Design" center, with daily appointments available for client displays at the restaurant. (visit www.eyesonyoudesign.com)
- Providing web, email and skype support for aspiring artists.
- Monthly Fee $75 for above and 'as available' space for client visits plus events
- All required to donate one event to charity per year.
- Includes email marketing, surveys and more.
- Jason will provide services, at agreed upon fees, for all efforts and fundraising. It is understood that all events will require parking accommodations, for which we need to determine the arrangements.
- SGA requests that the name change, if possible, be delayed as long it can, in order to allow the items noted above to have the maximum 'take off' in the short time.